Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sarcasm.



                The other night Sir Joey Pelaez chatted with me on Facebook and the chat really made me consider some things. I was able to mention my dreams to him to be someone big and he said I could try to be a celebrity. I, at first, thought he was kidding me but it turns out he wasn’t. I was baffled and so, instantly rejected the idea. I was able to tell him my dreams of being a lawyer and politician and he was quite supportive.
                My night went on after that, but I started to think of what Sir Joey said in our conversation. Things like maybe and why not started depositing in my head. That’s what, until now, has been eating up my mind. I am tangled of what I want now and I don’t like it.
                I guess that’s what my third grading period is about – thinking of the future. The end is nearing yet I’ve learned that the end is always the beginning, yet the problem now is the beginning part; what will I begin? What path will I choose? I ‘m going to be a college student soon but I still don’t know what to pursue. Awesomely splendid! x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment