Friday, August 10, 2012

Perspective Short: My Last High School First Quarter


      It is again the end of the first quarter in our school and I am somehow freaking disappointed in myself. I did not like my performance. I could have done better.
       I made many mistakes this quarter. I did not take all my responsibilities seriously and it backfired on me. I’ve discovered that one single wrong move on my part could easily destroy me.
      Most see me as this should-be-perfect-guy when I can never be perfect. As the laws of Physics dictates, nothing should be perfect in the universe. The idealism of perfectionism is therefore, non-existent. But still, the pressure of expectations has again begun building up on my back and it’s starting to get a bit heavy – heavier than ever before.
     A ton of responsibilities is currently being grasped by my hands but it’s somehow multiplying inside. So, moving on, I will do my best again and again until I succeed.


As a wise man once said, “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment